If an organization is on the Enterprise plan, any content that has been deleted from Threads will still be accessible using eDiscovery. The only exception is if a retention rule is applied to the content, and it is not subject to a legal hold. If content has a retention rule applied to it, and is subject to a legal hold, the content will be permanently deleted once it’s no longer subject to the legal hold.
Articles in this section
- How does eDiscovery work on Threads?
- Who has access to eDiscovery in an organization?
- Will all deleted content still be accessible using eDiscovery?
- How do I perform an eDiscovery search?
- How does an eDiscovery search work?
- What is a legal hold?
- How do I place a legal hold?
- How do I create a legal hold for a space?
- What content is a legal hold applied to?
- How do I delete a legal hold?