Organization admins can link your Slack workplace to your organization to make it easy to receive notifications from Threads wherever your team is.
Organizations that are connected to Slack workplaces will be able to:
- Receive a notification in a Slack channel whenever a new thread is created or a decision is made in a linked space on Threads
- Easily create spaces on Threads based on existing Slack channels
- Quickly get your team on Threads by sending invitations through Slack
To link your organization to Slack:
- Go to your organization on the left-side navigation
- Select Integrations
- Connect your workplace to Threads
You can also link spaces to Slack channels directly from the space, and invite members from Slack by adding your Slack account in Integrations.