An organization is the home for your team on Threads. It provides administrative features to make it easier for all organization members to work transparently and see what’s going on in important spaces, and for organization admins to add and remove members.
If your team is using multiple spaces on Threads, you may want to consider creating an organization to help everyone work more effectively together.
Features of an organization
- Home: A place for members to catch up on recent threads from all their spaces
- Public and private spaces: Ability to manage which spaces are discoverable to your members
- User lists: Quickly add groups of your members to specific spaces and threads
- Admin controls: View all members in one place, and manage membership of your spaces
- Security requirements: Require organization members to use SSO and have strong passwords