Format your content
Use the inline tool selector to format your content on a thread, comment or reply. You can format your text, add code, hyperlink text, add a photo or video, or add a GIF.
To access formatting tools:
- Highlight your text or press enter to start a new line
- Click on the to open the formatting bar
- Select the tool you'd like to use
Add someone directly to your content
When you’re writing a thread or response, use @ to @-mention someone directly. They’ll receive a notification letting them know they were mentioned on the thread or response.
If you're a part of an organization, you can also add a user list to get the attention of a specific group of people.
Add a photo or video
To add a photo or video to your content:
- Start a new line in the thread or response you’re writing
- Click expand the format bar
- Click on the paperclip
- Upload as many photos or videos as you’d like to appear in the thumbnail. Viewers will be able to open the images individually.
- Give it a title and description (optional)
You can also drag or copy and paste the photo or video into the thread or response.
Add a GIF
To add a GIF to your content:
- Start a new line in the thread or response you’re writing in
- Click to expand the format bar
- Click on GIF
- Search GIPHY to find the GIF you want to use
- Edit the GIF title and description (optional)