Only admins of an organization can invite members to it.
To invite a someone to your organization:
- Click on your organization on the left-side navigation
- Select Members
- Click Invite Members at the top of the page
- Choose how you’d like to invite the person
Here are ways you can invite someone to your organization:
- Email invite: Send an email invitation directly to anyone you’d like to join the organization. You can also connect your Gmail account to import your contacts and choose which contacts to send an invitation to.
- Slack: If your organization is connected to a Slack team, you can connect your Slack account to import your contacts and choose which contacts to send an invitation to.
- Whitelist domains: You can whitelist specific domains to allow anyone with an email address from that domain to join your organization.
- Share a link: Create a link that will allow you to invite anyone to join your organization from it. You can choose how long the link will be active.