Yes, you can move a thread out of a space that has a retention rule. The thread will then adhere to any retention rule applied to the space that it is moved to.
Articles in this section
- What is a retention rule?
- How do I set a retention rule for a space?
- How do I set a global retention rule?
- Who can set retention rules for an organization?
- Who can see when a retention rule is set?
- How are retention rules applied?
- What happens to a thread that is subject to a retention rule?
- How do I see which spaces in my organization have retention rules?
- When do the threads that adhere to a retention rule get deleted each day?
- What happens if you move a thread to a space with a retention rule?